Sunday, June 14, 2015

Why Should You Have One?




Why Should You Have One?
Most days I use the hidden pocket for my drivers license, my passport (or color copy of it), $80 in emergency cash, and my ATM card. If I’m going to be near water, everything is kept together in a small waterproof ziplock bag so I can swim with them if I really needed to. Plus it keeps them free of sweat on hot days.
I usually keep local currency for the day in a separate dummy wallet, along with an expired credit card, business cards, and an old drivers license. This way if someone ever tried to rob me, I can hand over the dummy wallet and walk away without losing everything.
The $80 can be used as emergency money to hire a taxi to the police station, buy food & water, rent a hotel room, etc.
Staying prepared for the unexpected will make your travel experiences much more enjoyable and worry-free. Odds are good you will never be robbed, but if it does happen you’re ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment